Philadelphia Defense Lawyer
Brad Wertheimer, Esq handles criminal defense and consumer fraud cases throughout the Philadelphia and South Jersey region. He has over 35 years experience practicing law, including 25 years as a Senior Trial Attorney for the New Jersey Office to the Public Defender.
Why Hire Brad?
- Worked as a Senior Trial Attorney for the New Jersey Office of the Public Defender from 1985-2010
- Tried over 120 jury trials, including several death penalty cases
- Licensed to practice in PA and NJ
- JD from Rutgers Camden School of Law
- Former Business Law Adjunct Professor at Glassboro State College (now Rowan University)
Criminal Experience Matters
Brad can advise or represent you at any stage of your criminal matter including before charges are filed, during your pretrial hearings, at trial, and through subsequent appeals, if necessary.